2017-18 Membership and Registration Information
Club Membership and Welsh Athletics Registration Renewal is now due.
This year, we have simplified our club fees and brought them into line with the Welsh Athletics age groups, while the WA Registration fee remains unchanged at Juniors £10 and Seniors £17.50.
The new fees inclusive of Welsh Registration for 2017/2018 are:
Juniors (min school year 4 to Under 20)
Seniors (aged 20+)
Masters over 65 / Unemployed
£30.00 + WA fee for each athlete (Juniors £10 / Seniors £17.50)
Membership runs from April 1st to following year March 31st.
Membership forms are available from the club cabin or can be downloaded and printed here:
or via the club website.
Due to the increasing number of people training without membership, there will now be a £2 per week training fee for non - members. This includes former members yet to renew and is in addition to the usual weekly track fee.
The full benefits of club affiliation and Welsh Athletics registration can be found here:
Online membership payments and renewals will be available later in the year.
- Apr 28NEW : West Wales Championships Carmarthen Sunday 14th May...Information
- Apr 27NEW : Harriers Open Evening...Results etc
- Apr 20NEW : Louise Arthur / Welsh Junior League Match 1 Carmarthen...details
- Apr 24NEW : UKYDL (U17/U20) Match 1 .. Sunday 30th April Yate...Information
- Apr 26NEW : Welsh Athletics League Match 1 Newport 23rd April...Results etc
- Apr 2NEW : Upcoming Events in April / May...all information
- Mar 2NEW : Training Information...
- Apr 13Pembrokeshire Harriers Open Meeting Tuesday 25th April..Information
- Apr 15Welsh Athletics League ( U17/U20/Sen) Match i Newport Sunday 23rd April...Information
- Apr 112017-18 Membership and Registration Information