Louise Arthur (Junior) League
This very successful league is set up for the junior members of the club. Age groups are Under 11; Under 13; Under 15 (see Age Groups for details)
|Long Jump||70m Hurdles (girls)||1500m|
|4x100 Relay||75m Hurdles (boys)||1000m Walk|
|High Jump||75m Hurdles (girls)|
|Long Jump||80m Hurdles (boys)|
Each club can enter 6 athletes per event and each athlete can enter 3 events plus the relay. So there is plenty of opportunity to take part in a favourite event and also try something else.
The whole idea of the league is to introduce young athletes to competition, making it fun and competitive at the same time. We at the Harriers do not put pressure on any athlete to do any event they are not comfortable with but encourage them to try different events.
Pembrokeshire Harriers compete in Division 1 of the Louise Arthur Junior League. Other teams in this league are Carmarthen, Swansea, Neath and Brecon (see Fixture List). Transport is laid on by the club for all matches for athletes and supporters. Details for each match are found on the News pages and Harriers Facebook page.
Louise Arthur Junior Track & Field League Timetable 2013 Season.....
Under 11 athletes must be 9 years old on the day of the competition.
Athletes must report at least 10mins. before the start of their event.
- May 23Dyfed Secondary Schools Athletic Programme 2013
- May 16NEW NEW : Louise Arthur Junior League Match 1....Report and Results
- Apr 11NEW : West Wales Track and Field Championships....Important Information...
- May 13NEW : Revised timetable for the UK Youth Development League...
- May 15Welsh Senior / U20 / U17 League...
- May 14County Sports Timetables
- May 1First Louise Arthur Junior League Match...Information
- May 1NEW : Pembrokeshire Harriers Track and Field Summer Season...
- Apr 30Good start for the West Wales Team in the UK Youth Development League.
- Apr 24Harriers Open Results