Track & Field
Welcome to Pembrokeshire Harriers Track and Field
The track and field section is open to all athletes of all abilities and membership ages range from 9 to the over 60's. Whether you want to compete for fun or take it more seriously, the club has numerous qualified coaches who train their athletes to run, throw and jump properly. Events coached include : sprints, hurdles, middle/long distance, long jump, high jump, triple jump, shot, javelin, discus and hammer. People interested in joining are encouraged to come along to a training night and " give it a go ".
Please click on the News and Results section in the menu box on the left for all the latest information throughout the season.
Pembrokeshire Harriers compete in two leagues throughout Wales during the Spring / Summer season....
|Louise Arthur Junior League||School years 4 to 9.||Ages 9 to 14|
|U 17/ U20 / Senior League||U17 school years 10/11||Ages 15/16.|
|U20 school years 12/13||Ages 16 to 19|
|Seniors||Ages 20 plus|
As well as competing in the various leagues, athletes are encouraged to enter the various Championships which take place throughout the season. Pembrokeshire Harriers have been very successful over the past few years and have produced many champions and also several athletes have represented Wales in their chosen events.
For those athletes who wish to continue their athletics throughout the whole year, there is a winter Indoor season extending from October to March. The club does not compete in winter leagues but there are various open events and Championships which are available to enter.There is winter training from October to March outdoors and indoors. Information will be posted on the website closer to the time giving details of all winter activities.
- Apr 28NEW : West Wales Championships Carmarthen Sunday 14th May...Information
- Apr 27NEW : Harriers Open Evening...Results etc
- Apr 20NEW : Louise Arthur / Welsh Junior League Match 1 Carmarthen...details
- Apr 24NEW : UKYDL (U17/U20) Match 1 .. Sunday 30th April Yate...Information
- Apr 26NEW : Welsh Athletics League Match 1 Newport 23rd April...Results etc
- Apr 2NEW : Upcoming Events in April / May...all information
- Mar 2NEW : Training Information...
- Apr 13Pembrokeshire Harriers Open Meeting Tuesday 25th April..Information
- Apr 15Welsh Athletics League ( U17/U20/Sen) Match i Newport Sunday 23rd April...Information
- Apr 112017-18 Membership and Registration Information