END OF SEASON TRAINING BREAK
As another successful outdoor Track/Field season comes to an end - Its time to recharge ourselves (athletes and coaches).
After discussions with the coaches, a “Training Break” will take place. No formal club training will be available after Thursday 28th August 2014, training will resume on Tuesday 30th September. If you wish to train at the Track during this period, you must check in at Sport Centre Reception as the Club will not be funding training at the facility during these dates.
Athletes please discuss your own personal programmes for the break with your coach.
- Apr 112017-18 Membership and Registration Information
- Mar 42016 - 2017 Membership and Registration Information
- Sep 1Reminder: Haverfordwest road runners training at the racecourse for September
- Apr 14Training Tuesday 14th April
- Mar 4Club Membership and Welsh Registration 2015/2016
- Jan 5Road Running Meeting
- Aug 18END OF SEASON TRAINING BREAK
- Jul 1Poppit Sands
- Mar 15NEW : Pembrokeshire Harriers Athletics Club AGM
- Mar 2CLUB MEMBERSHIP IS NOW DUE FOR 2014/2015