2017-18 Membership and Registration Information
Club Membership and Welsh Athletics Registration Renewal is now due.
This year, we have simplified our club fees and brought them into line with the Welsh Athletics age groups, while the WA Registration fee remains unchanged at Juniors £10 and Seniors £17.50.
The new fees inclusive of Welsh Registration for 2017/2018 are:
Juniors (min school year 4 to Under 20)
Seniors (aged 20+)
Masters over 65 / Unemployed
£30.00 + WA fee for each athlete (Juniors £10 / Seniors £17.50)
Membership runs from April 1st to following year March 31st.
Membership forms are available from the club cabin or can be downloaded and printed here:
or via the club website.
Due to the increasing number of people training without membership, there will now be a £2 per week training fee for non - members. This includes former members yet to renew and is in addition to the usual weekly track fee.
The full benefits of club affiliation and Welsh Athletics registration can be found here:
Online membership payments and renewals will be available later in the year.
- Apr 112017-18 Membership and Registration Information
- Mar 15THURSDAY TRAINING -LATE START
- Feb 22NEW : DYFED PRIMARY SCHOOLS CROSS COUNTRY 2017
- Feb 8DYFED Cross Country 2017 -- News
- Feb 82017 WELSH CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Jan 17NEW : Dyfed Schools X/C Champs...Information
- Jan 5Cardiff Cross Challenge and Gwent Cross Country League 2017
- Dec 16IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING TRAINING OVER THE HOLIDAY PERIOD
- Nov 10GWENT CROSS COUNTRY FIXTURE BRECON 12th November 2016
- Oct 9WELSH CROSS COUNTRY RELAYS 2016 more information