Cross-country and Mountain Running
Cross-country as track/field is open to all club members aged 9-over 60’s.Pembrokeshire Harriers can run in the Gwent X/C League and the South Wales X/C league. This season and in the past the Harriers have had very strong teams in both leagues, also team and individual winners in the Welsh X/C Championships .
In years 2009 and 2010 Harrier members have received a total of ten Welsh Schools International vests for boys and girls. If you have a passion for running in all weather conditions and terrain this is your sport, so come along in October to March and give it a shot.
Harriers have found their way into the Welsh Mountain running scene, with three athletes gaining international honours. If you like the idea of this extreme sport we can point you in the right direction but it is age
The Cross Country season starts in October, more information will appear here closer to the start.
- Jun 7Pendine Fun Run
- May 30Important Information Regarding Under 11 Training
- May 23Pendine Fun Run, dedicated to Sulien Luckman
- May 14Tuesday May 13th Under 11 Training Cancelled
- Apr 17Membership and Competition/Training
- Apr 6Middle Distance/Endurance Training Day
- Apr 2Training Tuesday 2nd April
- Mar 24Tuesday 26th March -- Training
- Mar 23SIAB Cross Country 2013 Report from Welsh Athletics
- Mar 22Welsh Athletics Middle Distance/Endurance Track Training Session