Cross-country and Mountain Running
Cross-country as track/field is open to all club members aged 9-over 60’s.Pembrokeshire Harriers can run in the Gwent X/C League and the West Glamorgan X/C league. This season and in the past the Harriers have had very strong teams in both leagues, also team and individual winners in the Welsh X/C Championships .
In years 2009 and 2010 Harrier members have received a total of ten Welsh Schools International vests for boys and girls. If you have a passion for running in all weather conditions and terrain this is your sport, so come along in October to March and give it a shot.
Harriers have found their way into the Welsh Mountain running scene, with three athletes gaining international honours. If you like the idea of this extreme sport we can point you in the right direction but it is age
The Cross Country season starts in October, more information will appear here closer to the start.
West Glamorgan X/C League (age 15+)
- Apr 112017-18 Membership and Registration Information
- Mar 15THURSDAY TRAINING -LATE START
- Feb 22NEW : DYFED PRIMARY SCHOOLS CROSS COUNTRY 2017
- Feb 8DYFED Cross Country 2017 -- News
- Feb 82017 WELSH CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Jan 17NEW : Dyfed Schools X/C Champs...Information
- Jan 5Cardiff Cross Challenge and Gwent Cross Country League 2017
- Dec 16IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING TRAINING OVER THE HOLIDAY PERIOD
- Nov 10GWENT CROSS COUNTRY FIXTURE BRECON 12th November 2016
- Oct 9WELSH CROSS COUNTRY RELAYS 2016 more information